Thursday, November 8, 2007

This has to be quick...

This has to be quick, because I'm going to get a hair cut soon.
The day started with my dad pulling me and my sister and brother out of bed. He made us do these ridiculous exercises before doing our Character Studies. I expected something bad to happen during Character Studies, as something usually happens, but to my suprise it went by smoothly.
My grandma came to babysit us (well, not me, my siblings). Why? Because my parents had to bring my little brother to the doctors for a yearly check up.
Edit: I'm home from the hair cutters. Thank goodness that my hair didn't change, it was just a short trim. My mom on the other hand (stiffles giggle) had a really short cut. She nearly slapped me when I said that she looked better with long hair!

- Rachel C. (TSW)

No comments: