Wednesday, November 7, 2007

First Time

Well, it's my first time here so there really is nothing to write at the moment. I know! I know! Since I'm a writer I'm guessing you expect me to write alot. Writers need a chance to relax too! Maybe I could tell you about my teachers. Since I'm homeschooled I have a DVD teacher; the kind that you slip into your laptop. That teacher that starts my day is Mrs. Cox (Bible, and Handwriting) she has interesting facial expressions and I like her clothes :). Mrs. Moon (History and Math) is the most boring teacher so far in the school year. She talks in a very soft voice, I've already tried turning the volume to max. Mrs. Vicks (Science and Reading) is by far the funniest teacher. She thinks and disciplines fairly. Mrs. Liston (Spelling) she rushes the listen, talks, and sometimes I think she forces herself to smile. Wow, I did write something after all.

- Rachel C. (TSW)

No comments: